Don’t know what choices to make for your next wood flooring installation? We are here to help provide all the help you need with wood flooring info as well as pro’s and con’s of each flooring type before making that investment. Contact us if you need more help.
Things To Consider When Choosing Hardwoods
Mother Nature provides a beautiful array of character, graining, texture, and color. We have the experience to help you determine which wood floor is right for your home. There are many Mfg. to choose from, providing a range pricing and quality options throughout the category.
- 1. Hardwood Species - Domestic or Exotic?
- 2. Solid or Engineered Flooring? - Pro's and Con's?
- 3. Strip or Vinyl Plank Flooring & Width of boards?
- 4. Prefinished - Should I Use Urethane or Oil base Finish?
- 5. Flooring Maintenance?
- 6. Unfinished - Oil or water base finish site-prepped?
- 7. Natural Wood or Stained Finishes?
- 8. Wood in Florida? Products for this climate?